Thursday, January 10, 2008

An Introduction

Hi all, I am a new blogger. I have been writing on several horse related bulletin boards for a few years. I am getting tired of that. I'm not much into arguing or justifying the way I do things, and the last straw came when I opened up an issue of Performance Horse Magazine and saw my words...word for word...printed there as a how to article "written" by some young cowhorse trainer I had never heard of. Yeah.



I feel the need to write, but I'm not motivated enough to be a real writer with an editor and a publisher and all that. I want to share the riding and training knowledge I have dedicated my life to obtaining, but I want to make sure it is ME sharing it, not some other person who read my writing on the internet and decided to make a training article out of it.

This blog will be multifaceted. Sometimes I might just feel like rambling about things...my life, what I am doing and learning, what is happening in the barn, and mostly horses.
I am also going to search through the bulletin board archives and transfer some of my how to essays over to here, so they are saved, and unquestionably mine. Then I will delete them from the bulletin boards.

Hopefully people will get something out of these essays. If not, that's fine too. Writing it is mostly for me anyway. I welcome comments and questions.

Cheers and happy blogging!

No comments: